At Khabarnamaa we collect different types of information about our users for four main reasons:
- To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer
- To sell advertising space on the site. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
- With user consent, to market services to individuals’ users.
There may be additional privacy policies that apply to certain services on dawn.com
Please read these at the time you register or subscribe for these services on these sites.
Please follow the links below for further information.
- We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the security technology.This means: - we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information - we ensure that when we outsource any processes that the service provider has appropriate security measures.
- We will respect your privacy. You should receive marketing emails only from Khabarnamaa and, if you choose, from carefully chosen third parties.It will be made clear to you where you have these choices; for example, tick boxes will let you decide whether you wish to receive marketing.We may, however, email you occasionally with information or queries about your registration, your subscription account or postings, for example, with reminders, warnings or copyright requests.
- We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
- We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
- Our site is accessible via the Internet. This means that, wherever you choose to post your data on the site, they can be accessed from anywhere around the world.